WAIT ON THE GREEN LIGHT

I remember sitting at a red stop light one night and even though no oncoming traffic or other cars were around and it was dark I knew I had to say at that light until it turned green even in my impatience..because it the law..no cops were around but it wasn't right..so on the flip side, Christians, why are we so quick to move out of order/being disobedient to our Father..even though your situation seem dark don't move unless the light turn green in the spirit and God tell you to move..your impatience self won't break man's law but will move out of the will of God's because you are impatient..come on..God is calling us higher, my Apostle some a word once that was "STAYING ALIVE" James 2:26..obey God and keep living!!! Gotta have faith that He is gonna come through on your behalf for His glory!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST WANT TO ENCOURAGE THE BELIEVERS

BIGGER

RECOGNIZING "ME"