JUST WANT TO ENCOURAGE THE BELIEVERS

Sometimes when giving your life to God it can remind you of having surgery...
I am reminded of when I gave birth to my last child..I was trying to do it naturally but he just wasn't coming..so my OB Dr called for an emergency surgery..I was a little afraid but at the same time relieved bc I was HURTING and I just wanted him OUT..not to mention I was sick the entire pregnancy..so during the surgery I could feel the tugging and pulling but I didn't feel the pain..MY GOD..bc I was given a med to completely stop the pain..so back to Christians..you might feel "it seems like I had it better before I got saved" but remember God left you a Pain Killer named Jesus..as you go through this lifestyle you might feel the tugging and the pulling but you won't feel the pain..the bible tells us the God left us that Comforter..πŸ™ŒπŸΎ..and even after I gave birth I had to go through that healing process..as I went through the healing process my body was going through stages to get back to the way it was intended to function before the change..MY GOD..now I had some ups and downs but I couldn't stop doing the things that my Dr told me to do and not to do during the healing process..if I wanted to heal and heal correctly..now back to the Christians..God didn't promise you that you wouldn't go through somethings but He did promise you that your latter will be greater if you faint not..if you don't give up in the process..12 yrs later I have a healthy blessed giant πŸ˜‚ sometimes I wanna knock him to the moon and back but he is my blessing through that sickness and painπŸ™ŒπŸΎ
Christians stick with Him through "it" Jakalyn Carr released a single "My Portion" what you are going through is not your portion..whatever God promised you is your portion..go through it!!!
~{LEFTBEHIND4PURPOSE}~

Comments

  1. MY GOD..then God reminded me
    even after giving birth to my son I didn't ask God for him to be taller than me..to be bigger than me and in some ways more intelligent than me..I just wanted a healthy child..but when you stick with God He'll give you more than what you ask for..JESUS..the Bible tells us..eyes haven't seen nor have ears heard the plans..the greatness..the more than enough..the bigger than that..the blessings..that He has for the ones that believe in Him and trust Him at His word..BLESS THE LORD!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BIGGER

RECOGNIZING "ME"