TRUST GOD AND PROCEED FORWARD

The word does say, fail not to assemble yourself with the saints..it is healthy to be around like minded people..however we also must be like David and strengthen yourself in the Lord..2022 stop running to others for what God has placed on the inside of you..because you will be blessed according to your faith not somebody else's..don't get me wrong touching and agreeing with others is great because we can stand in agreement and shut the enemy down in unity but what will you do when you can't reach out to someone else..2022 no longer will I be held back by fear and the cares of this world..my Strength and Encouragement is on the inside of me..He is a very Present Help..when you're at the point you're saying, I believe but Lord help me to overcome my unbelief..He said I will never leave you nor forsake you..cry out to Him on your own behalf and trust Him..(Deut 28:7)The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.....2022 no good thing will be held back from me..GET IN THE PLACE OF OBEDIENCE AND WATCH GOD PROVE THE DOUBTERS WRONG..2022 THE YEAR OF OVERCOMING & COMING OUT!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE!!!!
~{LEFTBEHIND4PURPOSE}~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST WANT TO ENCOURAGE THE BELIEVERS

BIGGER

RECOGNIZING "ME"