JUST HOLD ON, THE TIME TEST WILL END AFTER WHILE

Years back when I gave my life to God I remember telling my sister n law..and my Apostle and Pastor..that everything that all of you went through or are going through in your marriages I appreciate bc I won't have to go through it when I get married..you all went through it for me and I'm learning..LoL and at that time I knew what I was saying but not to the capacity of the understanding I have now..God really had to crush me and break me throughout these years of being with Him..especially getting to the point of realizing He is what I need in order to live out this Christian life "for real"
I see now that I had to COMPLETELY die to flesh..before God allow His man to enter into my life..y'all I promise you it was a HARD challenge..but God definitely got/gets the glory..I had to answer and understand the calling on my life..and realize who Lasheta is before it could happened..and in order for God to get the glory out of it..had I married before I would probably be divorced or back in the world bc I couldn't handle it.
That Time Test is something real!!!!! BUT GOD!!! 
~{LEFTBEHIND4PURPOSE}~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST WANT TO ENCOURAGE THE BELIEVERS

BIGGER

RECOGNIZING "ME"