I CHANGED MY MIND

There's a difference in believing and being a believer..way too many Christians are out here going through the motions because you believe there is a God..but you're only reverencing the idea of God not trusting and believe that He is..and not allowing Him to transform your thoughts..the word said be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind..that mean in order to see change manifest in your life you must see things the way God sees them..sometimes there has to be separation..He said that He come that we may have life and have it more abundantly..living a Christian life is not hard..it just means that your outlook on life has to be different..and you can't allow just anything to be around you and you just can be around anything..i lived a sinful lifestyle a lot longer than I've lived a Christian life but i kid you not I'm more peaceful now than I've ever been because i put self down and trust God..no matter what I go through, I know that it's all for the glory of God because I don't look at my now, I see my future and God said my latter days are greater..nothing or no one can block your blessings when you're in the will of God..there's also a difference between being blessed and having grace and mercy..grace and mercy He gives freely!!! The blessed life comes when you decide to change your mind!!!
~{LEFTBEHINDFORPURPOSE}~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST WANT TO ENCOURAGE THE BELIEVERS

BIGGER

RECOGNIZING "ME"