RECOGNIZING "ME"

Many times I've loss myself thinking I could find happiness in "people" or attempting to make others happy and all the while I was broken and was being convicted on the inside..encouraging folks while I wasn't even able to encourage myself..I am so grateful that God didn't leave me in that..but yet He still acknowledged me as who He called me to be bc He knew one day I would look back over my life and see how His word stood firm in my life even when I put others before Him or tried to put them on a level with Him when they weren't worthy of that position..ones that I thought would never turn their backs on me did just that but God remained right by my side..He didn't put me in those situations however, he had to allow me to go through everything I went through in order for me to truly submit to the woman He created me to be..now I don't think it strange when folks turn away from me..I dust my feet off..don't treat them any different but yet I understand the significance of the separation..I understand that it had to happen and continue my journey bc I am inclined to believe that whoever wants to be apart of my life will be..there will be no "forcing" it will happen naturally..hate it or love it..no more complacency..I will recognize the enemy for who he is..and live out the life I was created to live 🤷🏾‍♀️
~{LEFTBEHIND4PURPOSE}~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST WANT TO ENCOURAGE THE BELIEVERS

BIGGER