LOOK AGAIN

The whole time I had my Roku remote and couldn't find my TV remote and had to get up to turn on the TV.๐Ÿ™„.and the whole time it was in plain sight I just didn't look that way..so time goes on..I walk back in my room and said "ight nie Lord where is that remote" literally I turned in the opposite direction in which I had be looking for the remote and it was just sitting there..JUST LIKE THAT.๐Ÿ˜ฏ.I laughed๐Ÿคฃ
but...I got a revelation out of that...sometimes we can look so hard for something(even the smallest thing) and not consult God about it and get drained looking and give up..bc I did say "forget it..I don't really watch TV like that anyway" lol..but..I am bidding you..CONSULT GOD, WAIT FOR HIS CUE and LOOK AGAIN๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ IT AIN'T GOING NOWHERE BC IT'S YOURS..IT'S RIGHT THERE YOU JUST NEED THE RIGHT GUIDANCE..LOOK AGAIN๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ
Matthew 6:33๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ
~{LEFTBEHINDFORPURPOSE}~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST WANT TO ENCOURAGE THE BELIEVERS

BIGGER

RECOGNIZING "ME"